Sunday, April 22, 2007

Ugh.

We got up this morning and headed to the accountant to get our taxes done. Ugh.

We came home and found out that Deuce is sick. He was very vocal the last couple of days and he decided to let us know that he's sick in a manner that I won't explain on the blog. We made an appointment for 4:40 this afternoon and waited for the time to pass. I really wanted to take him in early and they could treat him, but that was the earliest appointment available. Ugh.

To take our minds off of that, we went for a walk, but were only out for half an hour since it was blazing hot out. Ugh.

4:40 rolled around, and suffice it to say that he's staying overnight at the clinic. They did an exam, took blood and a urine sample and apparently he's "fine", but that doesn't explain the present that we came home to. We should get all the results sometime tomorrow, but I think he's got whatever it was he had back in October. Ugh.

I decided I wanted to get an iced cappucino from Tim Horton's and I threw it in the freezer when I got home...and I forgot about it until now. Ugh.

While it was slowly solidifying in the freezer, we went for another walk and were gone for an hour. (Yay, but) ugh.

I miss Deuce. Ugh. :(

7 comments:

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

So sorry to hear that Deuce isn't feeling well. He's in good hands, my friend. I'll be thinking about you and him.

M and M said...

Sounds like tomorrow will be a better day...

I hope all is well with Deuce.

C's Mom said...

Awww...I hope little Deuce man is home soon with a good report.

Polar Bear said...

Poor Deuce. I hope he is better soon!

4D said...

Double ughs! Sorry to hear that Deuce is not feeling as furry as can be.

Keep smilin!

Cari said...

Hope he's feeling better soon - it's awful when the little ones aren't home
Cari

D & S said...

Sorry Deuce isn't doing well. I hope he and you are doing better soon.