Monday, April 09, 2007

Shameless self-promotion

With another day off work, I decided to wander for a little while from blog to blog...and checked out blogs I haven't seen before. Well, one of the blogs had a link to this! As it's been a while since I last whined for a nomination for any kind of award...consider this fair warning. ;)

I came close in the Share the Love Blog Awards, but close doesn't count. :P

So feel free to nominate AND vote the @%^* out of me or the bunny gets it! That's a fair deal, right?

We all need a little break from thinking about the 2 day referral batch anyways. If I'm nominated, I promise not to do anything to deserve it...at...all.

4 comments:

Roy and Lori said...

Hey Guys,

We really enjoy reading your
blog!

Take Care,
Roy and Lori


http://our-journey-to-gracie.blogspot.com

D & S said...

I'll take a look and see what I can do!

redmaryjanes said...

Rhonda,
I'm sure I'm missing something here. You know I'll support you girl, but where do I go? What's the award you want?

Rhonda said...

Surprise me :P

Just as long as it's not "Worst blog of all time". ;)