Monday, June 04, 2007

Ack! Tagged again!

I've been tagged by Secret Agent to list my three favourite comfort foods. Hmmm...

In no particular order, they are...

1. I love going over to my in-laws (yes, you read that right) on Friday nights and having dinner with them. There's nothing like a really good BBQ chicken and kugel with people you love...or for that matter anytime I get to hang out with any of my family. :)

2. Spaghetti with a heap of margarine, spaghetti sauce and a ton of parmasean cheese. It's nothing exotic, but I love to put on so much topping that you can't see the pasta. Yes, I know, it's gross and fattening, but hey comfort foods aren't supposed to be 'a leaf of lettuce and a glass of water'. So whatever!

3. Josh and I like to go to this Ethiopian restaurant called Queen of Sheba that has AMAZING food. We took Nic and Tim there a few months ago. I don't know how many of you have had Ethiopian food, but basically a platter is brought to the table that everyone shares from. Then you take a small piece of your injera and sort of scoop up whatever you want on it. We generally get the "Queen of Sheba platter" which consists of lamb, chicken, beef, cabbage and potato (which is droolworthy), and different veggies (which is in a paste-like consistency) with a large salad in the middle of the platter to 'cleanse your palate'.

3.5 ANYTHING CHOCOLATE.

Now...who to tag next...

1. Michelle, but your favourite food can't consist of Pop Rocks. ;)

2. Fun Dip, I mean, Kathy.

3. Dolores.

4 comments:

4D said...

I am there with anything chocolate!

Keep smilin!

Donna Paonessa said...

My mother-in-law (who is Italian), would have a FIT with that description of what you do to pasta!! **grin**

Donna

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I am SO with you on the pasta with heaps of butter or margarine! MMmmm, pasta!

aimeeg said...

I'm a pasta lovin' fool.