Friday, March 30, 2007

Here we go again... ***UPDATE - AGAIN***

If you have a pet, take a moment and read this article. While Iams/Eukanuba are not subject to a recall on this, I just thought you should all know about it. This applies to both wet AND dry foods for overweight pets (and it's by prescription only).

***Apparently the pet food recall involving Menu Foods (cuts in gravy), they've now found out that it wasn't rat poison after all, they're now claiming that it's Melamine. Somehow I still don't believe that they've gotten to the bottom of it, but maybe that's just my suspicious nature.

It seems that Hills Science Diet M/D DRY FOOD has been added to the recall now. Once again, it's a prescription food, so if you have any get rid of it. This is the only dry food being affected right now because of the wheat gluten. GRAH!***

5 comments:

4D said...

Thanks for sharing!

For frik and frak sakes...I am hoping that this settles down and I don't have to start cooking for 3!

Keep smilin!

Jill and Jaap said...

I think if I were a pet owner, I would start cooking for them! Holy moly...just don't know what is safe anymore!

Anonymous said...

Ginger is going to become anorexic. Will the madness ever end?

Liz and Ava said...

I guess I'm going to have to start nuking three "Lean Cuisines"...one for me, one for Jessie and one for Abbey!!

redmaryjanes said...

How are you supposed to know what to feed your pet when they keep adding to list. I can't keep up on all of the updates. Our pets eat IAMS and we're fine so far.