Monday, March 19, 2007

Odd...

I got an email today, well I get a lot of email everyday, but this one got me thinking.

It was from a company that developed some software for translation (English/Mandarin and some other languages as well). While it looked interesting, I was a little taken aback that in the email they asked me to write a review of their product. I'm sure it's a great item, but that's not what my blog is about. I know that there are blogs out there where people do product reviews, etc., but my blog is about our journey to our daughter...not product endorsement.

If any of you are interested in the site, I'll pass it along, but I'm not going to post it here...sorry. ;)

Was I the only one that got that email?

7 comments:

M and M said...

Nope - no e-mails here...

Johnny said...

Tis SPAM. I received it a while back.

redmaryjanes said...

I haven't seen anything, but I don't have an e-mail link listed on my blog

4D said...

Not here but, as Johnny said, Spam, spam, spam!

Keep smilin!

Esther said...

I love the picture of the shoes on the homepage of your blog. That is just beautiful!! I visited the boarder of a northern Chinese city last year on our adoption trip.

I'm glad to see another adoption blog, as I have one as well. We are currently adopting from the US. Best wishes on your journey.

-Esther

Jill and Jaap said...

Looks like you got some spam!

New to your blog! Wanted to say hello!

Anonymous said...

You could answer back in Mandarin.