Tuesday, March 06, 2007

What would YOU do with an extra $4000?

If you're Kanye West, you do this. Not only is he having the food flown from Wales to the U.S., but he's also flying in the chef as well. Normally, a take-out meal from that restaurant is $17.50...he sure is getting value for his money. ;)

I'm sorry, are there no restaurants in NYC where he can get good Indian food?! I'm sure it's delicious and all, but this goes one step beyond ridiculous.

He's obviously doing this for the media coverage as this story seems to be *everywhere*. Are sales slumping on his albums that he has to do something like this to garner attention? It was obviously leaked to the press, otherwise who would know that this was being done?

So-called 'stars' really annoy me, he might be a brilliant rapper, but when things like this are done...ugh.

I hope he gets heartburn. :P

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

First of all, I can personally attest to several fabulous Indian restaurants in NYC and therefore find it absurd to waste that kind of money flying that food in.

Secondly, I don't know exactly how I would spend an extra $4000 but if you ask my husband, he'd tell you I would spend it really quickly....pffft!

4D said...

Excess makes waste.

Whatever...

Keep smilin!

wzgirl said...

Maybe he is trying to illustrate how hip and cool he is by ordering mass quanities of "ethnic" food??

Unknown said...

Hi there! Im from the party, just stopping by. I, too, hope to adopt one day. My husband and I both feel a pulling to do so. We are just waiting on that right "time". Blessings to you. I hope it continues to go well.

Headmeister said...

People who disrespect money lke that often find themselfs wishing they had that money later on in life, after they are no longer famous and no longer rich! lol!

Polar Bear said...

Geeeesh!

What a waste of people's time, just because.

Irritating!

D & S said...

Some people have way too much money for their own good.

Mamacita said...

with $4000.00, I'd pay my taxes.

Mamacita said...

with $4000.00, I'd pay my taxes.

Unknown said...

Yeah, it's wasteful, but if I had thousands-no, millions-of dollars to spend anyway that I wanted to then I would plenty of outrageously priced items too.

Whenever someone says, "I would never spend my money like that!" it just means you don't have that kind of money to spend.