Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I give up... ***UPDATE***

...at this point all I can do is laugh at Sanjaya's performance. He completely butchered The Kinks song, not just butchered it, but threw it down the stairs, set it alight and then butchered it. It was just bad. Bad. BAD! The only thing that kid has going for him is his hair and his smile. As far as singing talent, nope, nada, zip, zero.

If he makes it through this round, I'm going to do...something.

Suggestions are welcome.

The rest of the performances were generally really well done, with the best performances of the night going to Chris S (more so than Chris R, sorry Krista), Blake, Melinda and a few others. I didn't like Gina's rendition of Paint It Black though, I thought it was a bit screechy, but maybe that's just me. I also wasn't fond of Hailey either...any girl that has to hoochify herself like that to get votes, certainly doesn't belong there. She *can* sing, but not in the same league as the others.

By the way, Bloglines appears to be down again, so if you're reading this, you're one of the very few that have visited my blog since it went splat. My numbers have plummeted since Saturday when I had a total of 18 hits. (Usually I get anywhere from 50-100+ hits a day...and the odd occasion I've hit 200, but that was just bizarre.)

***Well, it seems that Bloglines is slowly correcting itself again and I had a bunch of blogs to read this evening. I hate when that happens...I'll whine that it's down and then *poof* it will come back up and I have egg on my face.***

5 comments:

4D said...

I agree with you on Sanjaya. He is unfortunately going to be safe.

I had goosebumps over Jordyn and Melinda! AMAZING!

I think Phil is going home but it should be Sanjaya.

Keep smilin!

Catherine said...

Hmmm...I was led here by Bloglines.

Anonymous said...

Sanjaya=should be outta there.

Polar Bear said...

I had trouble with bloglines. Wrote an entire post about it. :)

It seems to be working a little better now. I guess we can't complain since it is free. :)

C's Mom said...

That little girl...what up with that sobbing? Poor dear needed some help.

Hailey bugs me and I don't think she's all that great a singer, Sanjaya reeks, Phil? nah.