Sunday, March 04, 2007

Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?

Yet another month of collecting loonies and toonies for the jar which is going into our "Little Maple" account in the morning. We were actually a little lax with saving this month, even though the total is 'average', part of it came from that experiment I did a while back. The cheque came in for that a couple weeks ago, and while it isn't huge, every little bit helps. Oh and the $50 in the jar is because I needed some loonies for the laundry. It would have been stupid to go into the bank to turn all this in for the account and then ask for a couple rolls back. So I just took the easy way and threw the money in and took the two rolls I needed. :P

On a different note, I noticed when I looked at the blog over the last couple of days that the ladybug in my ticker has gone right off the page. Perhaps it knows something that I don't?!

It looks like Redmaryjanes is having a slumber party! So if anyone is visiting from there...HI! Welcome to my blog and make yourself comfortable. ;)

1 comment:

Polar Bear said...

I started a piggy bank, too. I just keep forgetting to put the money into it. :)

My ticker disappeared at five months also. It will be back when you hit six months. :)