Thursday, March 22, 2007

Who wants to do a meme? ME! ME! ***UPDATE***

I haven't done a meme for a while, so I figured I'd take the plunge and thrill you all with a little more information about me. Woo! Aren't you all thrilled?!

I got this one off of Dolores who got it from Nic.

1. Can you cook? I can boil a mean pot of water. Really!

2. What was your dream growing up? To become a veterinarian.
***To answer Kathy's question about why I didn't become a veterinarian...I'm terrible at science and, honestly, I just can't make friends with math.***

3. What talent do you wish you had? I wish I could "roll my r's" like Josh, but sadly, I'm a little lax in that regard.

4. Favorite place? If we're talking about a city, then it's probably Glasgow or Rome.

5. Favorite vegetable? Cucumber.

6. The last book you read? From China with Love.

7. What zodiac sign are you? Virgo. No comments from the peanut gallery, please...

8. Any Tattoos and / or Piercings? No tattoos, it's against my religion. Hey, I can actually claim that and it's true. ;) I've got two piercings...my ears.

9. Worst Habit? Biting my nails and cuticles. NASTY!

10. Do we know each other outside of this blog? Yes. Both of them actually.

11. What is your favourite sport? Baseball.

12. Negative or Optimistic attitude? Optimistic, of course. I just KNOW that the next referral batch is going to go from October 24th 2005 to September 13th 2006. Hey, it could happen...on planet bizarro. :)

13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? Make a phone call like that dude on the Rogers phone commercial, and be stared at like I have a third leg.

14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? Losing my dad.

15. Tell me a weird fact about you: I can put my left thumb behind my left hand.

16. Do you have any pets? Yup, Deuce the wonder kitty.

17. Do you know how to do the Macarena? Thankfully, no. Though I do have horrible nightmares of people doing that at my wedding in 1996. *cringe*

18. What time is it where you are now? 10:15pm...that was an exciting question, wasn't it?!!

19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? SCARY! Especially that one from Poltergeist that was under the bed. Oh dear lord did that thing freak me out for years. My brother (AKA Ugly) made me watch that movie, knowing that I hated horror movies, when I was young. What made things worse was that I had a needlepoint of a clown in my room and I was positive that it would come to life and attack me in my sleep. For YEARS I used to look under my bed before I went to sleep.

20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? That my hair wouldn't frizz in the summer. Josh likes to call me Captain Caveman...

21. What colour eyes do you have? Brown.

22. Ever been arrested? Nope.

23. Bottle or Draft? If the CCAA is reading this, I don't drink...
Is the coast clear? Ok, bottle

24. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? Put it in the "Little Maple" fund...or buy a pony. Every girl wants a pony, right?

25. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? Juicy Fruit.

26. Which is your favourite bar to hang at? I don't do bars. Never have.

27. Do you believe in ghosts? Hmm are we talking about ooga booga ghosts? Casper the Friendly Ghost? Or Patrick Swayze in Ghost? I think I'll go for #3.

28. Favourite thing to do in your spare time? Hanging out with Josh and the family, playing with Deuce, talking to friends, and blogging.

29. Do you swear a lot? Nope, not me. Never. Nuh uh. I'm saintly. Really. Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

30. Favorite swear word? Can't say it... :)

31. Biggest pet peeve? Stupid people.

32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Trustworthy. Though if you can come up with one, that would be kind of neat too...*points at the comment section*

7 comments:

Polar Bear said...

I love your optimistic view of the next batch of referrals! :)

This is such a good meme. Your line on swearing and the 'bottle' cracked me up!

redmaryjanes said...

Very good answers! I love the ghost one.

C's Mom said...

Great answers!

Hey, I think I have five 'Uglies' My 5 older brothers were good for the same type of torture.

D & S said...

Love your answers. Stupid people high on the pet peeve list too.

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

So, what made you decide against being a vet?

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Thanks for answering my question! I hear ya on the Science and Math thing as they were my two worst subjects in school. However, I forced myself to become friends with them after university and now they are the two subjects I most love to teach. I think its because I know the struggle that the kids feel about it.

Lisa said...

Hey Rhonda, I loved your answers. I hope your prediction of the referrals comes true!