Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Is that a dead squirrel on your head or are you just happy to see me?

Nice 'do, Sanjaya...

So, the results are in, and again I won't say who was kicked off, but I will say that I'm disappointed. The one that was kicked off was one of my early favourites but lately they had been in a steep decline. Tuesday's performance by this person was definitely not up to par, but there are others, like SANJAYA who should have been gone long ago.

I think I've gotten over the fact that he's still on the show and actually find it funny that there are sites like this. It seems that Simon Cowell he will quit if Sanjaya wins the show. The funny thing is, I think there are more people out there that want Simon off the show than want Sanjaya off. He wasn't even in the bottom three tonight. ;)

11 comments:

Donna said...

I've tried to get to www.votefortheworst.com all day and the page won't load. Wonder if some higher power (than Bill Gates?) got the site killed?

:)

Donna
Our blog: Double Happiness!

wzgirl said...

THAT would be HUHlarious if he won the show. What would become of AI?? What a trip to think about that one.

C's Mom said...

It's rare but I am now without words on this topic.

redmaryjanes said...

I would lmao if he wins too. I don't get it. I don't think he's cute or talented. He has no fashion sense. It's bizarre.

"M2" said...

I think most of us have now "gone here" with our postings.
Peta needs to get involved-surely animals suffered to make that hair

Deb said...

I'd say the ratings must be up and that's the only reason he's still there. I'm with Simon on this one.
Yup that is quite the do!

4D said...

Ugh...thud (sound of me hitting the ground from disbelief that he is still in it).

Damn you Howard Stern!

Keep smilin!

Michael and Tammy said...

I had no words the other night when I saw that hair do - if you can call it that! It's unbelievable that he is still on - I would be embarressed to even sing knowing what so many people are saying!!

Anthony & Crystal said...

The hair do is just too much.....
What a crazy show, how stupid is all of this.....
Does Howard Stern really have that much power???
That is even scarier....

Diane said...

I have been a total Idol addict for the past 4 seasons. But this year, with the help of Tivo, I kicked the habit. I feel somewhat liberated. I did happen to catch a second of Sanjaya the other night, and the hair was hilarious!

D & S said...

I predict he'll be about the 7th or 6th person voted off.

I can't beleive he actually WANTED to wear his hair like that!