Sunday, March 04, 2007

I'm honoured...I think?! ***UPDATED***

So as usual I was checking out statcounter and for the past few days I've noticed a certain site that's been showing up and I've had a few people trickle in, so I went there to check it out.

Apparently the people at this site like my little blog as they've added me there under "related blogs". Two things strike me as funny:

1. It's an American site that talks about adoption...and I'm Canadian
2. Out of all the blogs out there, why would they choose mine?!

Now this isn't a plug for you all to heap praise in my comment section, because honestly there are a lot better blogs out there. While this obviously is an adoption blog, the amount of time that I spend actually talking about adoption is somewhat limited.

So to those of you from that site, I just want to say welcome and, umm, thank you?

***Well, I wrote to the webmaster of the site, just to find out why they chose my site. He came by and read my current posts and I guess since they weren't 'on topic', I'm now off the list. Honestly though, my blog has always been written with a bit of 'snark'. How much can I really write about adoption when our timeline is possibly September 08 or January 09 for referral? How many times can I write 'woke up today, still waiting...' ;)***

5 comments:

Sam said...

Hmmm... Um... Interesting. Oh, yeah! Rhonda, you blog is the greatest adoption-related blog of all time!!! I love reading it everyday!!! *wink**wink*

Polar Bear said...

What an honor! That is so exciting.

I enjoy your blog every day.

4D said...

I`d read ya even if you posted 'woke up today, still waiting...' Because that is what I would be doing too!

Keep smilin!

Nikki said...

Found you from The Seventh Diamond and I LOVE me a little snark, so I will be back.
(lifewithlilylin.blogspot.com)

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I am like you... I can't write about China/Adoption 24/7 - you can only write so much... every now and again something may come up but I like to make mine fun - since it was originally meant for my family... Love Fliss
http://flissandmikeadventures.blogspot.com/